CBD OIL IS TAKING OVER
There has been a revolution in medicinal treatment while people are getting more educated and aware of natural ways to manage symptoms of compromised health. CBD oil, provides some similar advantages without the "high" from psychoactive elements. Legal in all 50 states because it is not considered a drug, its popularity is growing rapidly and is proving to be a significant, natural and effective option to greatly improve and maintain your pet's quality of life.
What Is CBD Oil Used For?
CBD oil, or cannabidiol, is used for medicinal purposes that reflect some of the cannabis benefits while omitting levels of THC, the element which grants the "high" that you get if it had not been purposefully extracted. (Note: traces of THC may remain, only legally to be less than .3%) While extracting this THC, it can be legally sold in all 50 states because it is now a product that cannot be abused.
Popularly used for subsiding anxiety, seizures, stressors, joint pain, arthritis, weight loss and managing temperament. CBD oil has even been know to shrink certain forms of tumors from cancer.
"I Tried CBD Oil And It Did Not Work":
I have even heard someone say that they tried CBD oil without success. Well, it is no wonder there is hesitancy in some at this point because if you have heard this before, this option has already been dismissed by you. But, let us look further into why it possibly did not work.
I believe negative feedback is related to many companies loosely jumping on the bandwagon trying to profit off of this new and fast growing niche. The fact that this industry is not yet regulated by the FDA feeds the opposition. The result is, you do not know what you are getting. Retailers are selling items claiming there is CBD oil in it when either there is not the amount that they advertise in it or there is no trace of CBD oil at all. Retailers get away with it because there hasn't been enough accountability,
What Drives the Enthusiasm For CBD Oil?
People who have come across great CBD oil products get them from distributors that are in it for the long haul and are looking to build trust.They continue to sell products that with correct usage, buyers are having great experiences with both with people and their pets.. If CBD oil did not work this industry would not be *projecting 107% growth in sales annually for years to come. But, we also are finding ourselves in a tremendous revolution of change with prescription medications. We are fed up with the serious repercussions that may include addiction, numerous and serious side affects, and overdosing.
CBD oil is not a DRUG and is not intended to treat, diagnose and/or cure any disease. More importantly, while alleviating certain ailments, you or your pet cannot overdose on this product. CBD oil is not addictive and is without major side affects. According to AKC.org, dry mouth, lowered blood pressure and drowsiness which can be due to a higher dosage are the noted possible side affects, thus far. You, yourself can test the product safely using your weight as a guideline for amount to ingest as the same CBD oil that you give to your dog can also be safely ingested by you.
How To Shop For CBD Oil According To AKC.org:
- Look for organic. If the CBD oil is not organic, it at least should not contain pesticides, fungicides, or solvents.
- Don’t price shop. The higher the quality and purity, the higher the cost. You don’t want to go for a cheaper option that could have toxic substances such as pesticides, herbicides, or heavy metals. Make sure your CBD oil is free of additives.
- Get the analysis. The manufacturer should provide a certificate that tells you the amount of CBD that is in the product. Many CBD products contain only small amounts of CBD. You’ll also want to make sure there is little or no THC in the product.
- Buy CBD as a liquid. You can buy dog treats containing CBD, but the best form to administer is an oil or tincture. This way, you can adjust your dog’s dose drop by drop.
Please click to learn more about statistics and both human and animal studies:
Why HempMy Pet is DDW Favorite
"As a vertically integrated Hemp Company, we stand behind the quality and integrity of our products, from seed to sale, 100%"
According to customer testimonials and studies done by veterinarians , HempMy Pet has helped to alleviate health concerns like anxiety, seizures, stressors, joint pain, arthritis, weight loss and has even been know to shrink certain forms of tumors from cancer in dogs.
How to Easily Pick Your Hemp Product:
- If your dog likes treats, you can go with the cookies, your choice of small or large.
- Does your dog like coconut? HempMy Pet products also come in Certified Organic Coconut Oil Infused with Hemp Extract offered at 100mg and 500mg both in a 5 oz jar. This is a product you would put in their food.
- For non-coconut lovers, Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil infused with Hemp Seed Extract offered at 250mg or 1000mg both in a 1 oz bottle. This is also a product you would put in their food.however, for the best potency give straight from the dropper
- Use PROMO CODE DDW10 for 10% off
***The size of your dog and the severity of the symptom is what would also be determining factors in choosing. If you are unsure, contact HempMy Pet directly for any assistance. **Please note, HempMy Pet is not a DRUG and is not intended to treat, diagnose and/or cure any disease.
....Best of luck, Kimberly